Thursday 23 October 2014

Busy October

The past two weeks have been busy in St. Wolstan's. Last month it was announced that St. Wolstan's would host a Fashion Show in the Celbridge Manor Hotel on the 25th & 26th of November. I will be dancing in the Irish dance in the fashion show and will also be involved in the 'Christmas choir.' We have been busy rehearsing for the fashion show at lunch the past two weeks.

                 


Yesterday was our fifth week at work experience which means that we have reached the halfway point. I am really enjoying doing mine at Avoca and have become really comfortable working in the cafe.

           


We have all been working at getting our second work experience placements and I am doing mine in Walton's music shop in town. The second work experience will start in January. Last Tuesday I went to see Jake Bugg play at the Olympia and it was so good!
Tomorrow is our Halloween dress up day. Our theme as TYs is 'Zombies'. I'm SO excited for Midterm tomorrow and I'm also excited for Halloween!


Source


-Eve xx

2 comments: